- Protection and Development of Forests of Dehi.
- Preservation of Trees in Delhi.
- Protection of wildlife and Conservation of wildlife habitats.
- Enforcement of the Indian Forest Act, 1927, the Wildlife(Protection) Act,1972, the Forest (Conservation) Act, 1980, the Delhi Preservation of Trees Act, 1994 and Rules made thereunder as also the directions issued by the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court etc on forestry matters.
- Enlisting of people's participation in making Delhi Green.
- The survival of human race depends on sustainable usage of natural resources. Delhi Forest Department shares the concern of people over increasing pressure of urbanization on the forest cover of Delhi and seeks to educate and sensitize the citizens to protect the forest and preserve the trees in Delhi.
Back to previous page |
Page Last updated date : 09-11-2021 17:17 pm